Let’s Fly high!

안녕하세요!
What a nice day today!


Welcome to my little stalkers. Drop nice words here. Sorry if I didn't reply it back. 

Status : This blog is still in process -.-

Home About Linkies Stuff


Namu Wife's!!
Nam Woohyun ♥♥


INFINITE H♥♥
#np Special Girl


Tweeting
Semi-Hiatus -.-


Credits

Thanks to Nadya.
Edited by Ayn ^^

Regretting everything i did...
hello..everyone.. *ntah la siapa nak baca benda alah ni ==*
This a sorry letter to this unnie... Unnie.. with all my heart.. I'm so sorry..
I dun mean to hurt you... i'm so sorry...
I know2... u mom must be hating us more right?
sorry that u have to listen to those awful lecture.. :'(
unnie... i dun want to lose you... i don't want to leave you..
i need you now... i really need you now...
i want to cry next to you... i want to cry on your shoulder.. i want to hug you...
because i miss you.. every moment we spent together is now like a dust..
i feel so awful.. i keep repeating word in my heart on what should i say..
"i will hurt her if i say this.." "but, i really have to..but how?"
unnie.. if u want to hate me for causing u lots of trouble... please do..
because i deserve it.. i'm so sorry..