Let’s Fly high!

안녕하세요!
What a nice day today!


Welcome to my little stalkers. Drop nice words here. Sorry if I didn't reply it back. 

Status : This blog is still in process -.-

Home About Linkies Stuff


Namu Wife's!!
Nam Woohyun ♥♥


INFINITE H♥♥
#np Special Girl


Tweeting
Semi-Hiatus -.-


Credits

Thanks to Nadya.
Edited by Ayn ^^

A post to TSR...Ather^^
2012 is coming to an end.. so I'll just write this post to my two best buddy in the world :)

First one is to Ather...
Dear my ather-chan a.k.a Wan Nurnisa Atikah...
This year.. i learn a lot bout you...
A lot.. this few years.. i'm not that close to you, but i really did my best to know u more..
So my wish for this year... I hope that we will get more closer to each other.. I want to know you more, let's study hard together and please teach me when i need ur help my dear.. let's get to know each other more. I started to like Lee Sungyeol now.. * i found him cute wearing those spectacle.*

 i know u have a mental breakdown with that girl from ur school. just ignore her. Me and grandma elle always be there for any of ur problem :) and.. i'll try my best to bring u into the world of Kpop especially when it comes to Infinite -.- i really hope my kpop fever will get to you.. hmm.. owh! about Bridal mask.. i'll try my best to give it to you- already started^^ 

so to you, ather.. i'll give u many2 yeollie love <3 hahahahha





















So ather.. accept my heart for u dear.. you are the best maknae in TSR! Me love you so so much ><